Wednesday, November 12, 2014

NO SCHOOL!

Although we will have to make this day up in May, I am just as excited as the kids are that we have no school today.  Mr. Darcy discovered the fireplace yesterday, so I don't think we'll be going anywhere for the day.  I burned through 5 Harry Potter movies and am watching Narnia as I type...so clearly, being productive is out of the question!

 
IN THE MEANTIME...
I have a few playlists you can play for the kids on YouTube.  See how many of the songs they know! We listen to most of these in class. PLEASE adjust your ad filter at the bottom of the YouTube screen, or closely monitor the programming when you play the playlists. There are ads about ever two videos.
 
 
(Color Word songs)
The last song on the list is "White" which we JUST learned!
 
Thanksgiving themed playlist with all sorts of stuff to teach about pilgrims.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment